“Genius lies in simplicity.” This kit is the best reflection of this expression. It is a great choice to surprise a close friend, colleague, friend or business partner from another country, a unique gift made from the depths of Lithuanian nature. 100% natural, handmade, made from Lithuanian clay, using unique ceramic production technology clay diffuser and pine essential oil – extracted from pine trees growing here in Lithuania.
• Clay Aromatherapy Diffuser – 1 item,
• Organic Pine Essential Oil 5ml – 1 item,
Pine essential oil is made from crushed pine (Pinus sylvestris, Pinaceae) needles, twigs and crushed young offspring wood by steam distillation. Essential pine oil has a medium intensity, refreshing specific smell of coniferous forest.
Directions for use: Apply 10-14 drops of essential oil on the surface of the clay pad. Adding more essential oil will make the scent more intense. The diffuser evaporates the essential oil naturally in the same manner as liquids are evaporated at room temperature. The clay diffuser absorbs essential oil and prevents it from spilling which can damage the surface and is not accessible to children. Unlike electric diffusers, the clay aromatherapy diffuser is completely safe to use in any room. Boldly place the diffuser in the bathroom, children’s room or workroom at the right place for you.
If you want to neutralize all the diffuser’s odours and use other new essential oils, then fully immerse the pad in hot water for a few minutes and remove it leaving to dry.
“Genius lies in simplicity.” The clay aromatherapy diffuser is the best reflection of this saying. 100% natural, handmade, made of Lithuanian clay, using a unique ceramic production technology.
The use of a diffuser is incredibly simple: fill a clay block with 2-3 tablespoons of water (water is absorbed), and add 10-14 drops (a day) of the selected essential oil. You can create blends of essential oils, but it is advisable to use the same scents. If you want to neutralize all the odors of the diffuser and drip new essential oils – completely immerse the pad in water and place it on the radiator to dry.
The diffuser evaporates the essential oils with water absolutely naturally, just as liquids evaporate at room temperature. Unlike electric diffusers, the clay aromatherapy diffuser is completely safe to use for both adults and children. Feel free to place the diffuser near the bed and in places accessible to children.
The diffuser emits a light aroma of essential oils and is not “threatened” by excess odors, which often causes headaches for users of electric diffusers.
1. R. Tisserand, R. Young, E. M Williamson “Essential Oil Safety. A Guide for Health Care Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone ELSEVIER, 2014
2. Plants in cosmetics, Volume I, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, January 2006
3. Plants in cosmetics, Volume II, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, 2014
4. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part One A-I, 4Th Edition, 2017
5. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part Two J-Z, 4Th Edition, 2017
6.Len Price and Shirley Price “Understanding Hydrolats: The specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. A Guide for Health Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone, 2008
7. Suzanne Catty “Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy”, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, Vermont, 2001