Baths with organic botanical pine extract are the most pleasant and easiest procedure, in addition, they have a double effect on the body. The active ingredients of the water-soluble extract penetrate quickly through the pores of the skin, at the same time we breathe in steam-saturated essential oil (inhalation). Pine extract contains a balanced content of up to 0.5% of essential oil, so we do not recommend pouring into a very hot bath, as it will evaporate quickly, the best water temperature is 36-37 degrees C.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF EXTRACT*
Directions for use: Toning, stimulating and aromatic baths: Dilute 50 ml of the natural pine extract in 100 litres of warm water (37-40o C) and bathe for 15-20 minutes. After the bath rinse your body without using a soap and dry your body with a towel. The extract is readily soluble in water and it won’t clog the nozzles of your jacuzzi. It is easy to rinse the bath with natural cleaning products after use.
Soaks stimulating blood circulation for hands and feet: Dilute 10 ml of the extract in 20 litres of water (37-40o C). Soak your hands or feet for 15-20 minutes. After the soak, rins with water without using soap and dry with a towel.
Warning! Extract contains vegetable dyeing substances. Shake well before use! This product is designed for everyday use. Store in the original packaging with a lid on.
The extract contains essential oil up to 0.5% (monoterpenes up to 75% alpha- and beta-pinenes, sesquiterpenes, terpenoids, ketones, aldehydes, resin, vitamins C and K up to 12%, bitters and tannins up to 5%, phytoncides, carotene, tocopherol, micronutrients and other ingredients which give the extract tonic, deodorising, stimulating, antiseptic and soothing properties.
The essential oil contained in pine plant extract is one of the safest and mildest aromatherapy active ingredients. The aroma is soothing and provides rest and relaxation. It is not for nothing that we are attracted by the harmonious and clean environment of pine forests, which helps to forget fatigue, stress, regain strength. Pine essential oil has the same properties! This fragrance is especially suitable for hard-working, stress-stricken people.
After dissolving in warm water the extract spreads aroma of fresh pine needles. After a day’s work, do not forget to pamper the tired hands and feet in the aromatic extract baths for 15-20 minutes. Pine Extract is a great tool to test the benefits of scent therapy in your home.
1. R. Tisserand, R. Young, E. M Williamson “Essential Oil Safety. A Guide for Health Care Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone ELSEVIER, 2014
2. Plants in cosmetics, Volume I, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, January 2006
3. Plants in cosmetics, Volume II, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, 2014
4. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part One A-I, 4Th Edition, 2017
5. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part Two J-Z, 4Th Edition, 2017
6.Len Price and Shirley Price “Understanding Hydrolats: The specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. A Guide for Health Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone, 2008
7. Suzanne Catty “Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy”, Healing Arts Pressw, Rochester, Vermont, 2001