Softens, moisturizes, cools and relaxes the skin. A refreshing blend of honey, lavender, lemon and mint essential oils for thorough care of normal and oily skin and moisture balance
INGREDIENTS: MEL, CITRUS LIMON FRUIT OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*
* Linalool, limonene is found in natural essential oils.
Composition: honey, lemon, lavender and mint essential oils.
Directions for use: For use in the sauna, we recommend leaving the massage honey in the sauna to liquidise. Gently rub and massage warm skin with the honey blend. Stay in a warm place or the steam room for 10-15 min until the body heats up and starts sweating. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly in the shower with warm water, do not use soap, bodywash or shampoo.
Before using the massage honey to cleanse oily skin and blackheads, we recommend keeping the honey in the fridge so the organic sugars can start to crystallise. Dampen the skin with natural birch hydrolat before the procedure, then carefully massage it with the honey blend (except the brow and under-eye areas) avoiding contact with eyes.
For brightening effects, we recommend leaving it on the skin for 10-15 min 2-3 times a week regularly. The excess honey blend should be removed using a cosmetic wipe soaked with birch or pine hydrolats.
Softens, moisturizes, cools and relaxes the skin. A refreshing blend of honey, lavender, lemon and mint essential oils for thorough care of normal and oily skin and moisture balance.
Honey is one of the best natural agents that nourish, hydrate and tone the skin. It draws moisture from the air and provides the skin with soft dewiness and a pleasant feeling of body warmth.
A blend of honey, lemon, lavender and mint essential oils – a great skin care product with a relaxing, cooling and moisturizing effect. You can try all this not only during the sauna treatments, but also in your own home spa. The relaxing, cleansing, detoxifying and antiseptic aromatherapy properties of lemon, lavender and mint essential oils synergistically enhance the effect of honey. Lemon essential oil not only helps to whiten the skin, its aroma removes tension, mental fatigue. Mint essential oil soothes, suppresses negative thoughts.
1. R. Tisserand, R. Young, E. M Williamson “Essential Oil Safety. A Guide for Health Care Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone ELSEVIER, 2014
2. Plants in cosmetics, Volume I, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, January 2006
3. Plants in cosmetics, Volume II, Prepared by the Committee of Experts on Cosmetic Products with the collaboration of dr. Franco Patri (Italy), prof. Vittorio Silano (Italy), Council of Europe Publishing, 2014
4. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part One A-I, 4Th Edition, 2017
5. Anthony Dweck Handbook of Cosmetic Ingredients – their use, safety and toxicology, Part Two J-Z, 4Th Edition, 2017
6.Len Price and Shirley Price “Understanding Hydrolats: The specific Hydrosols for Aromatherapy. A Guide for Health Professionals”, Churchill Livingstone, 2008
7. Suzanne Catty “Hydrosols The Next Aromatherapy”, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, Vermont, 2001